Click here for free Axys and APX Reports
- How To Add Hyperlinks To Reports – This article teaches you how to add hyperlinks to your Report Writer Pro reports.
- Modify Portfolio Group Sort – This article teaches you how to add hyperlinks to your Report Writer Pro reports.
- Creating an Assets Under Management by Sector report – In this article, you will learn how to modify the standard Assets Under Management report so that it displays a column for each sector.
- How Do You Handle Balanced Funds – Suppose you determine that a client’s optimal allocation is 50% US Equity, 15% International Equity, 15% Taxable Bonds, and 20% Municipal Bonds. Suppose further that the client currently holds a large number of balanced mutual funds. How do you classify these balanced mutual funds in your security file so that the client’s current asset allocation is correctly reflected on Axys reports?
- Getting the most out of your axys system – This article contains some tips that will help you configure things in such a way as to get maximum speed out of your Axys system.
- How to Add Portfolio Code to Axys Reports – Adding a portfolio code to an existing report is a very easy thing to do. This article walks you through the process of adding a portfolio code to the Assets Under Management report.
- How To Exclude A Security From Billing – In this article, we will show you how to make some simple changes to the Fee Statement report. We will show you how to modify the fee statement with the appropriate code to exclude a security from billing.
- Accessing Cli PortCodes Within Groups – This article will teach you two more tips and tricks regarding reports and group & cli files.
- How To Identify Missing Cost Information – Learn how to create a report to identify transactions with missing cost information.
- How to Combine Reports into a Package – Free! – In this article, you will learn how to combine several Axys reports together into a single Axys report. Like all of the previous CSSI “how-to” articles, what I’m going to show you will involve a little bit of programming and scripting on your part. Unlike all of our previous articles, however, what I’m about to show you has nothing to do with Replang. So don’t be afraid. I don’t even need to start with the usual “start up your text editor and read on” phrase. This time, it’s just “read on!”
- Solving the cli-prf-pbf Name Problem – In this article, you will learn how to detect differences in the Name fields in cli/grp files versus those in prf/pbf files.
- How To Create a Group of Composites – This article shows steps for creating a group of composites in Axys.
- Creating an Equity Assets by Type report and a Cash Hold – In this article, you’ll learn how to create two useful variations on the standard Assets Under Management Report – an Equity Assets by Type report and a Cash Holdings Report. No programming required…just a little elbow grease and some willingness to work with Report Writer Pro. If you’re ready, start Report Writer Pro and follow along.