CSSI’s BackOffice Services act as a firm’s in-house operations outsourced as a reconciliation staff (or staff supplement). The services include daily account reconciliation, entry of paper statements, price and index updates and backup of audit trails and logs. CSSI administers the services remotely on the customer’s system, which allows the customer to maintain control of both the operation and the data.
CSSI does not host any of the customer’s data but rather performs the daily download and reconciliation directly on the customer’s system by connecting securely via the customer provided secure remote connection.
This setup is advantageous to the customer as it allows them to maintain control of the operation and the data, rather than having to conform to a standard setup over a hosted application.
Product Sheet Download:
What Do CSSI’s BackOffice Services include?
- Daily Reconciliation of accounts.
- Entry of any paper statements.
- Process splits, corporate actions, symbol changes, name changes and reorgs.
- Daily Price and Index updates from ACD, FTID or other interfaces.
- Backup-Archive of log files and audit trails.
- New Account Setup.
- Security Setups (type, cusip or symbol).
- Monthly/Quarterly Performance updates.
- Performance Reviews/Verification.
- Maintenance of security information.
- Market Value Reconciliation.
- Building Automation.
- Running Reports.
- Composite Maintenance.
- Group Maintenance.
- ByAllAccounts Data Service – Download Service Fact Sheet.
Other services used in conjunction with BackOffice Services:
- Axys®/APX® Data Conversions – CSSI moves your data into and out of Axys® and APX®.
- Axys®/APX® Data Imports – CSSI automates the pushing or pulling of data between Axys®/APX® and other systems.
- Axys®/APX® Custom Interfaces – CSSI creates custom interfaces between Axys®/APX® and other systems.
How Do I Learn More?
Contact at to learn more about how CSSI can assist your firm with any and all of your Advent needs.
Advent has been providing portfolio management and accounting, straight through processing and trade order management software, services and data to the world’s leading financial professionals. CSSI holds a current Advent Axys® license.
Founded in 1999, ByAllAccounts delivers reconciliation-ready data to investment managers and advisory firms. Using innovative expert system technology, ByAllAccounts provides unparalleled access to financial account data from thousands of custodians and enables efficient and timely account reconciliation, performance analysis and consolidated reporting.
Cairn Investment Performance Consulting (IPC) services complement the BackOffice Support services that are provided by CSSI. Cairn IPC provides the necessary diagnostics, recommendations, and resources to implement GIPS® compliance. This includes drafting of policies and procedures for GIPS compliance, customized compliant presentation preparation, and all the education and recommendations needed to get you there.
GIPS® is a trademark owned by CFA Institute.