Here at CSSI, the BackOffice Team serves our clients by providing a wide range of services. Whether your firm is looking to outsource operations due to unexpected employee turnover, internal staff transitions, or just trying to reduce cost CSSI can help. Through secure encrypted connectivity our BackOffice team is able to provide temporary, specialized, or permanent services remotely.
What Do CSSI’s BackOffice Services include?
- Daily Reconciliation & Processing
- Client & Reporting Services
- Partnership Accounting
- Performance & Composite Maintenance
Don’t see something your firm needs? Just ask! CSSI prides ourselves in our ability to meet client’s ever evolving needs.
How Do I Learn More?
Contact us at to learn more about how CSSI can assist your firm with any and all of your BackOffice needs.
Advent has been providing portfolio management and accounting, straight through processing and trade order management software, services and data to the world’s leading financial professionals. CSSI holds a current Advent Axys® license.
Founded in 1999, ByAllAccounts delivers reconciliation-ready data to investment managers and advisory firms. Using innovative expert system technology, ByAllAccounts provides unparalleled access to financial account data from thousands of custodians and enables efficient and timely account reconciliation, performance analysis and consolidated reporting.
GIPS® is a trademark owned by CFA Institute.
Daily Reconciliation & Processing
- Daily reconciliation of accounts across multiple portfolio management systems
- Manual entry of any paper statements
- Processing corporate actions
- Daily Price and Index updates from ACD, FTID or other interfaces
- Trade settlement
- Periodic market value reconciliation to custodian
- Cost basis reconciliation
Client & Reporting Services
- New account setup
- Group maintenance
- Review and audit data
- Customized recurring client reporting
- Client invoicing
- Preparation of redemption wire letter
- Preparation & distribution of monthly statements of capital from Advent Partner
- Monthly maintenance of fund data in Quickbooks utilizing Advent products
- Bringing in Advent Partner fund information onto Advent Partner Tax Forms platform.
- Preparation of K-1’s using Advent Partner Tax Forms.
- Assisting with annual audits.
Performance & Composite Maintenance
- Ensure data is accurate using CSSI’s proprietary reports and procedures
- Update and troubleshoot performance
- Maintain composites based upon firm’s policies and procedures
- Assist firm with GIPS compliance processing by working with verifier